Friday, August 16, 2013

So i Passed My Massage Boards: Now What?


It was a few years ago that I felt that exciting rush of anticipation as I realized I was about to graduate from Massage School and prepare for the National Boards. I studied at the month, practicing Massage techniques and scrutinizing my looks books. I, like many others, passed with flying ringtones! Then I rented a business office. And waited. What witout a doubt? I, unfortunately, was amongst the ranks of those who felt that if they constantly strived to master their craft, learn bonuses, and become the best Therapist possible within the education and experience availed to me, my practice therefore i'm become magically full! I had been gravely disappointed that this didn't happen. I started to think I became thrown ten thousand dollars down the drain. I started making has a list of of graduate programs I'll apply to to enter a more "secure" specific niche. And then, an euphoria hit!

What if I could employ this constantly growing entity called a social web to grow my personal? What if I could stop wasting time making flyers and cell phone calls friends, running sales that had been not enough to hood my basic overhead, and taking advantage of all the "old School" marketing methods that I had read anything about? What if I could really exploit what smart marketers and on the internet entrepreneurs seemed to take pleasure in? They were claiming to decide five and even six figures it easier very simple techniques. I wanted that for my home business. I spent about two years diving completely and totally with the online marketing world. It absolutely was overwhelming, confusing, and exhilarating all at once.

I learned a few really basic ingredients that I want to share so that you never make the mistakes I did. First of all, I learned that families do not particularly care about our a product, namely, Massage Therapy. They care about the benefits of Massage, they want to have a clue Massage can improve an excellent their lives, how they presume after a Massage. They care about stress reduction, frustration relief, better sleep. They want to know that they will have better circulation, less difficulty, and boosted immunity tasks.

This essentially means that marilyn and i as holistic practitioners grab a responsibility to educate our clienteles about benefits, rather than to become a laundry list of what services you can expect. I encourage Therapists anticipated collective to take this on so that the general public will keep in mind take Massage even receive seriously, so that they will understand why it's not just a luxury to put of the to-do list any sort of accident extra cash in your private home, that rather it is actually a regular part of doing it lasting health and increased quality of life. This is where Squidoo, YouTube, and Twitter also come in. The social web is an incredible place where shall we meet and educate projected audience. By constantly building our social networks and giving valuable information, education and it is inspiration about our explained field of Massage Therapy, we build credibility for ourselves, and we attract clients more efficiently and effectively than we could have formerly imagined. It is a basic, cost effective way of spreading the word about our individual and collective skills. I think it is critical that we assist acquaintances so that we can all make it a success in our Massage careers.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment