Thursday, March 7, 2013

An exclusive Woman's Healing Journey


I never made a decision to become a Holistic Practitioner with an ancient technique passed down by Healers and Midwives to help women with fertility, PMS and is endometriosis, among many other maladies act like constipation, lower back pain and the like.

I became a Massage Therapist all through 1999. After receiving my degree in Psychology in 1997 I found out for myself methods to release emotion was with the body, not by communicate alone. Becoming a Massage Therapist popped many healing doors for me. I realized that every individual I touched also touched me and and thus deepened my compassion for and for my own recovery process.

During my last term of Massage School I used to be taking a class supplied by a wonderful Holistic Health care worker practitioner and Amma Therapist. At that semester my daughter awakened from a nightmare and reached my bedroom, scared after that crying. My first response ended up being to rub her belly. I really didn't know what I'm doing, but it seemed to help and she went back to sleep.

The next day, after class I spoke during my teacher about what happened the night before and asked her what suggestions she would if she had experienced that situation. She inquired about to show her what i had done so lousy give me feedback. I showed her generate an income rubbed my daughter's belly and she asked, "Where did you know this technique? " I told her I was half asleep and would never know. She then told me she'd just gone to examine this ancient technique courtesy of Texas called Maya Middle and Uterine Massage. I used to be speechless.

I knew I needed for more information about this for us a. I had a prolapsed uterus since i was a child because of a fall from a bonsai tree. I had a history of ovarian cysts and fibroids. I did Pelvic Inflammatory Disease in 1991 and had exploratory abdominal surgery, resulting in my Uterus and Bladder to further prolapse and adhere packaged. I was told I would need a pessary, a plastic invasive device to generate up the uterus, only didn't do surgery.

I took this as a token to heal myself. I gave it a try and after three year or so of weekly sessions my business uterus and bladder were not really adhered. My hands were always cold for as long as I could remember, but as soon as the Maya Abdominal work I had circulation. I was truly amazed at how quickly I could possibly be healing.

I knew that i needed to learn this work and share it with others. I knew this could very well become my life's still have a job.

Maya Abdominal Massage has grown to become practiced for centuries within Belize, Central America. This gentle uterine correction is mostly a painless, external, noninvasive technique where I guide the uterus into its appropriate position through Massage of the pelvic area. The technique aims to relieve obstruction to the supply of Qi (bioenergy), blood after that lymph. The benefits for the Maya Abdominal & Uterine Massage are improvement of blood flow, lymph, & Qi and gratifaction optimum nerve function to the Uterus, Bladder and Rectum. Emotional armoring is secreted and Chakras are popular. An overall sense given that well-being, harmony and levels of energy is attained.

I am happy to assert I have completed a massive Professional and Certification Apprenticeships and gratifaction Teacher Training for The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal & Uterine Massage according to the Dr. Rosita Arvigo the particular Massachusetts, Belize and New hampshire. It is an honor in order to practice a tradition which ancient and yet opportune; helping women empower themselves by teaching them it is ancient technique. I feel a real sense of honor every new client that opens her heart with her belly to me. This is the very vulnerable place, a place everyone loves to keep covered regarding hidden. It is also our place of creativity and power. Healthful belly creates a invigorating life.

My teacher's teacher Don Eligio Panti said it beautifully:

A woman's uterus is her center, if it is out of balance, then her lifespan will be imbalanced. The uterus is mostly a woman's "second brain" as well as several comprises the spiritual the center of her being. - Don Eligio Panti

.

No comments:

Post a Comment